£75 - £85 per day
about 1 year ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - SEN School - Camden, North London - September start
My client an Outstanding special school, based in Camden for children and young adults with a range of complex needs and disabilities are looking to recruit SEN Teaching Assistants to join their team in September 2019
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- ASD Specialist
- £75.00 - £85.00 per day
- September 2019 start
- London Borough of Camden
They are looking to appoint quality SEN Teaching Assistants or Graduates for a number of new classes across the different Key Stages.
My client is particularly interested in hearing from applicants with an extensive SEN background or Psychology and Sport Graduates who are aspiring teachers.
- Have a commitment and passion to work with pupils with a wide and diverse range of SEND including mainstream commissioning support;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Can lead, motivate and inspire teams to raise standards in student outcomes;
- Want to be members of a creative and dynamic staff team with outstanding expectations for our learners to achieve in life.
- Has experience of working within EYFS and/or Key Stage 1.
- Specific SEN knowledge (desirable)
- Proven record of strong behaviour management (essential)
- Proven record of excellent classroom practice (essential)
- Experience of different communication approaches to support students with SLCN and Autism (desirable)
- Knowledge and good understanding of safeguarding procedures
What my client can offer:
- The opportunity to work in a successful, continuously improving and supportive school, taking a lead role in an exciting phase of its development;
- The chance to join a talented, highly committed and supportive staff team
- Motivated children who are willing to learn;
- Well-equipped and resourced classrooms;
- Continued professional development.
If you feel this is the right role for you, please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education