28 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Secondary School - Islington, North London
A outstanding and forward-thinking secondary school based in the heart of Islington, North London are looking for an exceptional SEN Teaching Assistant with a genuine passion to help students with SEN. The focus will be with students in KS3 and KS4.
As a SEN Teaching assistant, you will be working both 1:1 directly with a student and in small groups. The student's needs range from Dyslexia, ADHD, ASD, Physical Disabilities and SEMH.
The school has very a successful senior leadership team, renowned for transforming graduates into key players within the team.
About the Role:
- September 2020
- Full time
- Monday to Friday
- Based in Islington, North London
- £70-85 a day
The ideal SEN Teaching Assistant:
- Must be motivated and hard-working
- Nurturing and resilient
- Committed to working the entire academic year
- To excel in building relationships with both pupils and staff
- A genuine passion to support children with special needs and autism (ASD) The role -SEN Teaching Assistant
- SEN Teaching Assistant - Focus on KS3 & KS4
- Supporting pupils with autism and behaviour issues
- Fantastic continuing professional development
If you feel this is the right role for you then please contact Hollie at Remedy Education