£75 - £90 per day
21 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant (Reception / EYFS Focus)
Lambeth South East London
One of my leading & most supportive Primary Schools in the Borough of Lambeth is looking to appoint a SEN Teaching Assistant (Reception / EYFS Focus) for an ASAP start. This is a full time, and long-term post.
You will be working with reception and EYFS students with ASD, its essential that you have experience working with SEN and children to be accepted for this role.
The amazing school is based in Lambeth with great facilities and great links to public transport.
- SEN Teaching Assistant (Reception / EYFS Focus)
- Working across several Reception classes supporting SEN
- Supporting children who have Autism / ASD
- Working hours - vary from day to day but fall within 8:15am - 4:30pm
- Full Time & Long-Term - ASAP Start
- £80-85per day (depending on payment method)
- Located in the Borough of Lambeth
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant (Reception / EYFS Focus) opportunity, interviews can be arranged immediately!!
PLease contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.