£75 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
SEN Teaching Assistant (PMLD) | Fantastic SEN School in Lambeth| ASAP Start
Our lovely school are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to join the school, on a full-time basis. You will be working with a variety of students with Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD) - Special Educational Needs (SEN), including Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC) and Asperger's Syndrome.
You will be working across a range of year groups, so flexibility and adaptability are key, as the students are aged between 4-19 years of age. The Senior Leadership Team at the school will assess your current capabilities and provide additional professional training & development to further enhance your current skill set.
- SEN Teaching Assistant - PMLD / SLD
- Full Time
- Starting ASAP
- Group & 1:1 support
- £75-£80 per day, plus health care package worth £675 per year
- Invaluable exposure and experience with Severe Learning Difficulties/Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties, including Autism (ASC)
- Located in the north London Borough of Lambeth
- Experienced SEN Teaching Assistant and Graduate with strong knowledge of SEN
- Genuine interest in severe SEN and Education
- University Degree is required! First Class/2:1 Graduate, ideally
- Resilient, dedicated, dependable and creative
- Ability to commit for the remainder of the current academic year at least
- You must hold a valid DBS to be accepted for this role
- Forward-thinking and creative SEN School
- Large School offering a range of CPD opportunities
- Friendly atmosphere where all staff support one another
- Located in the Borough of Lambeth, South East London
- Good Transport Links, convenient location
If you are interested in this role then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390.