£70 - £90 per day
27 days ago
Long term perm
Graduate SEND Teaching Assistant - 1:1 Support - Cerebral Palsy & Speech and Language - South East London
Q - Are you a graduate looking to gain more experience of working with children with Speech and Language Difficulties?
Q - Do you have an outstanding academic background, particularly in Maths and English?
If so, read on,
Remedy Education are working alongside an outstanding Primary School in Greenwich, to help recruit a bright and caring candidate for a full time 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant position, starting ASAP.
If successful, you will join an outstanding school with a fantastic group of support staff, within one of Greenwich's leading Primary Schools. You will be tasked with supporting a young boy in Year 3 (aged 7yrs). The boy has speech and language issues, needing support with reading, writing and maths. The boy has cerebral palsy, but he can walk and is verbal. It is important to note the school will provide constant support and in-house training to the successful candidate.
It is imperative to the boy's future success and development we find the right candidate. This is a highly rewarding opportunity, that does not come around very often. Please call Carly Walters at Remedy Education on 0208 418 1390 for a confidential and friendly chat!
· SEN Teaching Assistant - Year 3
· Providing 1:1 support - Boy aged 7yrs (Year 3) - Cerebral Palsy
· Speech & Language Needs
· Support to ensure working towards therapy targets & interacting in class
· Working alongside class teacher, General TA & SENCO
· Excellent in housed training provided - work alongside specialists
· Involved in lunch time and after school clubs
· Full Time - ASAP start
· Pay: £70 - £90 per day (negotiable for the right candidate)
· Long Term - until July 2020 - perfectly timed ahead of a master's or Doctorate
· Strength academically - especially Maths & English - ESSENTIAL
· Psychology Graduate - 1st Class or 2:1 ideally
· Creative & enthusiastic individual - based within the Early Years
· PERFECT for an aspiring Psychologist - Educational / Clinical / Forensic
· Ability to be versatile & support child's various needs - physical & communication
· Previous child / SEN related experience an advantage!
· Outstanding graded Primary School
· Located within South East London - Borough of Greenwich - (Super central easily commutable from all inner London Boroughs)
· Less than 5 minutes walk - Excellent Transport Links
· Creative & Inclusive!
· Brilliant Team in place - supportive & welcoming
If you are looking to kick off your career and want to secure a long-term SEN Teaching Assistant within an inclusive, outstanding graded Primary School for the upcoming academic year, APPLY TODAY.
If shortlisted, Carly will be in contact within 24hrs.
Graduate SEND Teaching Assistant - 1:1 Support - Cerebral Palsy - South East London
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.