£75 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
Teaching Assistant - PMLD - Wandsworth South West London
We are actively looking to recruit a SEN Teaching Assistant with experience of working with students with PMLD in a secondary special school in Wandsworth starting ASAP.
Applicants MUST have experience in supporting children with PMLD.
The SEN school believe that learning is a life-long journey and they aim to inspire and support our children and young people to achieve their full potential. The curriculum on offer is tailored to the individual needs of the young person. The School provides a vibrant, fun and inclusive educational and therapeutic community where all members, students, their families and staff, are continuously learning together.
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- KS3 & KS4 focused (aged 11-18yrs)
- Experience in supporting SEN students with PMLD
- Supporting the teacher within the class
- Supporting students with ASD and PMLD throughout the day
- Ideally suited to a confident, dedicated and hardworking individual
- Experienced TA
- TA Qualifications
- Team player required - someone able to work in a team of teaching assistants
- Must have experience working with PMLD and ASD
This is a full time position on a long term basis starting ASAP.
You must have previous experience working within a school and have a up to date DBS.