£75 - £90 per day
3 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant (PECS & Makaton) - Lewisham South East London
An inclusive and welcoming Primary School in the Borough of Leiwsham are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant (PECS & Makaton) to join their SEN Team for an ASAP start.
You will be working with students with ASD and challenging behaviour, its essential you have the right skills and techniques to support children with SEN.
This is a full time role, Monday to Friday starting immediately.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to be:
- A team player
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 6 months school experience
- SEN experience
- Had previous Makaton and PECS training
- Able to adapt to all environments
Our amazing school is in the heart of Lewisham with great transport links. You must hold an up to date DBS for this role.
Key points of the role:
- Full time
- Long term to permanent role
- £80-85 a day
- Based in a school in Lewisham, south east london
- Immediate start
If you are interested in this role and can start ASAP then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.