£70 - £85 per day
14 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - KS1/2 PMLD Support - Lambeth - Immediate start!!
Q - Are you passionate about delivering excellent support to pupils with SEN?
Q - Are you a Psychology graduate ready to put your theoretical knowledge into practice?
If you have answered 'yes' then keep on reading as Remedy Education may just have the perfect role for you.
POSITION: SEN Teaching Assistant - PMLD / ADHD support - KS1/2
SCHOOL: Graded 'Outstanding' in most recent Ofsted report
LOCATION: Borough of Lambeth
PERSON: Experienced SEN worker/Psychology graduate
START DATE: ASAP!!
SALARY: £70-£85 per day
SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT PERSON SPECIFICATION:
- The ideal candidate will come from a background of working with students who have some form of Special Educational Needs
- Is prepared to transfer and build on their existing skills in this outstanding school.
- Perfect for Psychology graduates who have acquired an in-depth theoretical knowledge
SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Scope for a long-term permanent position once the academic year is over
- The successful candidate for this SEN Teaching Assistant role will obtain a full-time role starting immediately
- You will be required to provide support for a KS1/2 pupil with PMLD / Autism
- Your role as a Teaching Assistant will include, but not be limited to, organising and running intervention sessions as well as providing general support for the class teacher.
SCHOOL & TRAVEL INFORMATION:
- 'Outstanding' Ofsted graded school is located within the London borough of Lambeth
- Boasting fantastic facilities, this welcoming school has created a work environment where their pupils can truly excel.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this SEN Teaching Assistant role then send an updated version of your CV over to Carly at Remedy Education today! Shortlisted candidate will be contacted within 48 hours.
SEN Teaching Assistant - KS1/2 PMLD Support - Westminster - Immediate start!!
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.