£75 - £85 per day
10 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Haringey
- Based in Haringey, North London
- ASAP Start
- Long term to permanent role
- SEN School
- £75-85 a day
- Exciting opportunities within the school
A unique Special Needs school in the borough of Haringey, North London is recruiting a number of new teaching assistant's. The successful applicants will join a highly respected and effective team and start as soon as possible.
You will be responsible for working as part of the support team in class under the direction of the class teacher assisting small ASD classes of 6-8 students. The school itself is very modern having been purpose built for SEN, making it an amazingly practical facility as well as being aesthetically pleasing.
We are looking for experienced teaching assistants who are able to deal with different types of SEN.
About the role:
- Teaching Assistant / Learning Mentor
- Assisting students with different SEN, including ASD, ADHD and learning difficulties
- You will be supporting the classroom teacher
- Supporting students within the classroom and 1:1 if needed
If you think you are the right person for this role please apply now, you can also give Sophie at Remedy a call on 0208 418 1390.