Greenwich, S. E. London, London, England
£80 - £85 per day
9 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Focus KS3 and KS4 - Outstanding Secondary School - Greenwich
A outstanding and forward-thinking school based in the heart of Greenwich, are looking for an exceptional SEN Teaching Assistant with a genuine passion to help students with SEN. The focus will be with students in KS3 and KS4.
As a SEN Teaching assistant, you will be working both 1:1 directly with a student and in small groups. The student's needs range from Dyslexia, ADHD, Autism, Downs Syndrome, etc.
The school has very a successful senior leadership team, renowned for transforming graduates into key players within the team.
- Immediate Start
- Full time
- Monday to Friday
- Based in Greenwich, South West London
- £80-85 a day
The ideal SEN Teaching Assistant:
- Must have a degree from a reputable university - Ideally Psychology
- Must be motivated and hard-working
- Nurturing and resilient
- Committed to working the entire academic year
- To excel in building relationships with both pupils and staff
- A genuine passion to support children with special needs and autism (ASD) The role -SEN Teaching Assistant
- SEN Teaching Assistant - Focus on KS3 & KS4
- Supporting pupils with autism and behaviour issues
- Fantastic continuing professional development
Don't miss out on these opportunities of becoming a SEN Teaching Assistant, apply today! The deadline is approaching and the Headteacher is keen to run trial days ASAP!
You can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.