£75 - £85 per day
13 days ago
EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant - September Start - Lewisham, South East London
Remedy Education are working with a school in the borough of Lewisham, who are seeking a bright EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant that can work within a Nursery or Reception school environment.
The perfect EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant must be outgoing, persistent and must have previous experience dealing with SEN such as ASD and non-verbal children. This will be a long-term role until the end of this academic year, working 5 days a week.
This is a wonderful school to gain experience in which you will gain invaluable classroom experience, learning from some of the best teaching minds. As an EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant, you must be enthusiastic and have a passion for helping pupils achieve greatness!
We are looking to trial ASAP so if this EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant role is for you then apply today to be immediately contacted if shortlisted!
- EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant - Nursery or Reception
- Providing the class teacher with support
- Providing Early Years focused support
- September Start - Full Time - Long term position (Sept - July 2020)
- Paid £70 - £85 per day, paid weekly
- Confident and enthusiastic approach to teaching
- Able to connect on a 1:1 and group level with Early Years pupils
- Can work effectively with fellow teachers and teaching assistants
- Aspiring Primary Teacher/Psychologist
- Located within the borough of Lewisham
- Ofsted graded 'Good' from latest Ofsted report - 2018
- Exceptional support from SLT and HOD
- Incredible CPD offered
- Short walking distance to nearest station
We are conducting trial days ASAP so apply now to be immediately considered for this EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant role. If shortlisted, you will be contacted by Carly Walters at Remedy Education!
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.