£75 - £85 per day
6 months ago
Long term perm
EYFS Teaching assistant- Bromely
Remedy Education are currently looking for a EYFS Forest School Teaching assistant. The role is a long term position starting ASAP, with the potential to become a permanent position for the right candidate.
- Ensuring school rules are adhered to
- Covering PPA in EYFS
- Level three CACHE qualified
- Have a passion for outdoor learning
- Assist with planning/marking in classes
- Offering support and empathy to children requiring assistance
- Reporting health and safety issues on-site to the maintenance team to resolve
- Communicating effectively with teachers/children about any concerns or issues
- Risk assessing the environment and responding accordingly
- Observing behaviour, intervening and addressing when necessary, reporting any safeguarding issues through the correct channels
This is an opportunity to join a stable school and develop the progress of pupils. You will be a part of a friendly, and inclusive school with high expectations for every student. The school works in close partnership with parents, carers and families to do the best for their children and community.
Teaching Assistant -Job Responsibilities
- Make sure that the pupils you support are able to engage in learning and stay on task during the lesson or activity support the social and emotional development of pupils, reporting any issues when required
- Ensuring the child is supervised on a constant basis during school hours
- Help the child to learn and engage during teaching periods
- Confident enough to teach classes if a class teacher is absent
What's in It for you as a Teaching assistant
- £75-£90 per day
- Fantastic Behaviour
- The chance to work within a dynamic and forward-thinking school
- Bromley location
Teaching assistant Job Requirements
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, or overseas Police clearances (if applicable)
- Primary Education experience
Here at Empowering Learning we don't only offer excellent rates of pay and the opportunity to work with a consultant with the experience and ability to find you the perfect next career move.
For more information or to apply for this role, please send your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy.