£80 - £85 per day
6 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Dyslexia | Southwark, South East London | Immediate Start
My client is a 'Good' 2-form entry primary school located in the desirable area of Southwark, South East London. The SENCo has contacted Remedy Education to help find a SEN Teaching Assistant that has previous experience of working with children with Dyslexia.
Q: Are you the highly effective SEN Teaching Assistant the school is looking for?
Q: Are you a flexible, resilient Teaching Assistant with experience of working with pupils with Dyslexia, ASD, learning difficulties and/or emotional behaviour disorders?
If so, we'd absolutely love to hear from you:
SEN Teaching Assistant - The right candidate
- Hold a 1st class or 2:1 degree from a reputable university
- Degree will ideally be in Psychology, although not essential
- Have previous experience of working with SEN / Dyslexic children
- Be available on a full-time basis - Monday-Friday
- Able to commit to at least 1 academic year (at the same school)
- Have high expectations of work and behaviour
- Be able to work as part of a team and be flexible
- Be able to show initiative
SEN Teaching Assistant - The Role
- Term time only - Long-term role
- Working on a 1:1 basis and in the mainstream classes
- To make a real difference to the children's experience within the school
- You may be asked to work with small groups of 6-8 children
- Earn between £75 - £85 per day
- Graded outstanding by Ofsted in 2016
- A 2-form entry with around 350 pupils
- Located close to Southwark, South East London
- Well behaved pupils
- Friendly, approachable staff
This is an amazing opportunity for a Psychology graduate with previous experience of working with SEN / Dyslexic children. If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant position, please contact Sophie at Remdy Education. If shortlisted, you will be contacted within 48 hours.