£80 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education are looking for experienced and highly motivated SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a Special Educational Needs Schools based in Croydon. You must be located within this area for this opportunity.
It is an ideal role for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant that has previously supported pupils with a range of learning disabilities and needs.
- You will be supporting a busy classroom environment so you need to be able to think fast.
- You must be active and proactive when engaging with the students.
- You must have time management skills and be able to stay focused under pressure.
- The role is ideal for SEN Teaching Assistants looking for day to day work with the potential to become long term.
- It is a requirement staff are comfortable with personal care of the pupils.
- Experience working with people with a variety of special needs and learning difficulties
- Positive Behaviour Management Level One - Level Two
- Team Teach Training, previous experience in SEND environments, Qualified Teaching Assistant Status (Level 3 Teaching Assistant, SEN TA, SEN Teaching Assistant)
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this great opportunity, then please apply today!
Remedy Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children's barred list check and satisfactory referencing.