£75 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
SEN Teaching Assistant (Complex Needs) - Greenwich, South East London
Remedy Education are working with a number of schools located in Greenwich, South East London who are recruiting for an SEN Teaching Assistant (Complex Needs).
All of the schools have excellent facilities on-site for their learners, which allows the successful SEN Teaching Assistant (Complex Needs) to support the students to their best ability.
The role is to support and work 1:1 or in small groups. Students who attend these schools are at primary & secondary levels. Additionally, these children have a range of complex needs such as;
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Medical Needs
- Downs Syndrome
- Communication Difficulties / Speech & Language
- Physical Difficulties
- Cerebral Palsy
- Severe/Moderate Learning Difficulties
The Successful SEN Teaching Assistant;
- Experience in supporting learners 1:1 or small groups
- Able to create supportive & engaging activities
- To support your teacher as an SEN Teaching Assistant
- An SEN Teaching Assistant who has great experience with complex needs learners
- Personal Care
- In date DBS with the update service or able to pay for a DBS ASAP
If you feel this is the right role for then please apply today!