£70 - £80 per day
19 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Greenwich
We provide an opportunity to become a SEN Teaching Assistant in Primary Schools in Greenwich.
Remedy Education are seeking to appoint SEN Teaching Assistants with the ability to conform and handle SEN children in the appropriate manner. This role is made for those who can travel to the Greenwich area who take pride in helping children facing difficulties in learning through issues such as behaviour management or autism. This is a great opportunity for you to change lives in unique ways and develop your career in this field. You will be;
- assisting students with their social development as well as their educational development
- assisting teachers
- develop different types of relationships and learning for different types of students
- work together with the families and build relationships in order to enhance the child's support
- set personal targets for pupils
- 1 to 1 or paired into small groups using behavioural approach
Remedy Education connects staff and schools by filling in roles in all educational years from Nursery to Primary, Secondary and SEND (Special Educational Needs). We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. A DBS is essential, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for all workers. We necessitate that you have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, if not we have it included in our registration process whereby a DBS application is available at a cost of £40.
- Prior experience with SEN or SEMH difficulties
- Ability to handle challenging behaviour
- Above average communication, numeracy and literacy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK with a valid Visa
- At least 6 weeks classroom experience in the UK
- Relatable references and valid DBS on the Update Service
If you are qualified for this job role please reply to this ad - Register online or email Carly Walters at Remedy Education.