£75 - £85 per day
8 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Autism & Behaviour Difficulties Focus - Lewisham
A fantastic School In Lewisham are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to join their SEN Primary School ASAP. The Head Teacher has stressed that the appointed individual must have a good understanding of both Autism & behaviour difficulties. You will be working with a range of children across Year 3-6 providing in & out of class support.
Does this sound like the SEN Teaching Assistant role for you? Is so, please read on below to find out further information! - The Primary School are keen to trial candidates ASAP!
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Working across Year 3-6 (7-11 years old)
- Supporting children with Autism (SEN) & Behaviour issues - 1:1 & group basis
- Fantastic support from the Senior Leadership Team and Colleagues
- Perfect for an aspiring Educational or Clinical Psychology, Speech and Lang therapist
- Full Time & Long-term position - Scope for a permanent contract
- £70 - £85 per day, paid weekly
- 1st Class or 2:1 Degree from a reputable University (Psychology preferred)
- Strong academics throughout required: A-Levels & GCSEs
- Child related experience is desirable, but not essential
- Strong understanding of the Primary curriculum & SEN
- Must be an engaging, ambitious and caring individual
- Graded 'Outstanding' in latest Ofsted inspection
- Supportive and creative SEN Primary School
- Internal & external training provided for all staff
- Located in the Borough of Lewisham
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this Male SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Remedy Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)
SEN Teaching Assistant | Autism & Behaviour Difficulties focus | Lewisham
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'.