£70 - £80 per day
15 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant, ASD Specialist - Camden, North London - September 2020
My OUTSTANDING client are looking to employ an SEN Teaching Assistant, with experience supporting students with Autism required for a one year contract from September.
There are two SEN TA positions available, both full time and both one year contracts.
Are you a experienced Teaching Assistant looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant, ASD Specialist role?
Are you looking for a full time teaching assistant role in a mainstream school? Do you have what it takes to ensure all pupils make excellent progress?
- SEN Teaching Assistant, ASD Specialist
- Camden, North London
- Mainstream Primary School
- September 2020 start
- £70 - £80 per day
To assist in promoting the learning and personal development of the pupils to whom you are assigned, to enable them to make the best use of the educational opportunities available to them and to ensure they make excellent progress.
- To support individuals and groups of pupils to help them learn
- To support teachers, parents and other colleagues to help create an effective and purposeful learning environment.
- Certified teaching assistant course or training (desirable)
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent at grade C or above
- Qualified to degree level
- Right to work in UK
- Experience of establishing successful learning relationships with a variety of pupils at the relevant age
- Experience in the role of a teaching assistant
- Experience of supporting the planning and delivery of the curriculum (desirable).
If you feel this is the right role for you then please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education