£75 - £95 per day
9 months ago
Long term perm
Teaching Assistant - Bromley ASD School - ASAP Start
TEAM TEACH Qualified
Remedy Education are supporting an SEN School in Bromley in there search for an SEN Teaching Assistant to join the School on an ongoing basis.
This role is within an SEBD School (Social, Emotional an d Behavioural difficulties).
You will need to be Team Teach trained and have excellent behaviour management skills. This is a challenging and rewarding environment. You will need to be patient yet assertive.
You will have a varied and rewarding position within the School. Your job title will be SEN TA and your duties will include.
* One to One Support - Supporting Students with SEBD.
* Working with students with SEBD and Mental Health issues.
* Following all safeguarding guidelines.
* Assisting Class Teacher with Behaviour Management.
* Liaising with Parents and Teachers regarding student progress.
* Working with Children aged 4 - 11 Years Old.
* Can Do Attitude.
* Team Teach Trained, qualified.
* 1 Years Experience working with Children.
* Available either Full time.
* Level 3 Qualified.
* Degree Educated.
* Experienced as an SEN Teaching Assistant.
* Experienced with ASD, EBD, MLD, Dyslexia, Physical Disabilities.
Working with Special Educational needs is a rewarding role for a person with a caring and compassionate attitude.
For an immediate Interview, apply now for this SEN TA role