£80 - £90 per day
17 days ago
Remedy Education are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to support within out SEN schools based in Greenwich.
Our lovely school in based in Greenwich and support students with ASD and SEN you will work in the class
Working across EYFS-KS2, the primary SEN Teaching Assistant will receive SEN training and development, both on and off the job, while also benefiting hugely from the daily guidance of a range of experienced SEN professionals - SEN teachers, therapists, and established SEN Teaching Assistants.
- SEN Teaching Assistant (Autism [ASC /ASD] Focus)
- 1:1 and group support - In and out of the classroom
- Working alongside a range of SEN professionals
- Developing via regular SEN training sessions
- Working across any of the following phases - EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- ASAP start - Long-term & full time
- £75- £90 per day (weekly pay)
- Located in Greenwich South East London
You must have DBS and be available to start ASAP.
Please call or email me if you are looking for work.