£80 - £90 per day
22 days ago
Are you a graduate seeking long term work in a school?
Do you have experience working with ASD and ADHD?
This is a unique opportunity for those who want to work with SEN students and to progress into careers such as educational psychology, counselling and different forms of therapy. It is at a school in the London Borough of Greenwich who are looking for a proactive, passionate SEN TA candidate to join their friendly team.
The role as a SEN Teaching Assistant involves, supporting students with learning and activities, communicating with students, parents and senior staff. You will also help plan lessons for the class as well as supporting students on both a 1:1 and small group basis. You may be needed to manage difficult behaviour therefore experience in schools is desired.
- You must have a passion for working with students with SEN
- A DBS check is also required to work but this can be obtained through us
- A Psychology degree is heavily desired but not essential
- Experience with SEN individuals is also desired but not essential
- Experience with behaviour management is also strongly desired
The school is located in the London Borough of Greenwich ; their friendly staff and other SEN Teaching Assistant's will help you to integrate with the team and the school can be easily accessed via bus or train thanks to excellent transport links.
Salary: £80 - £90 a day - full time, entire academic year
School are looking to hire a SEN Teaching Assistant ASAP and if you are shortlisted you will be contacted