£80 - £85 per day
17 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Lambeth, South East London
A Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant is required in our Primary school in Lambeth on a long term basis.
We are looking for SEN Teaching Assistants with excellent communication, literacy and numeracy skills with the ability to deal with challenging behaviour.
You will support students with a variety of SEN needs, including PLMD (Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities), ASD (Autism), SLD (Severe Learning Difficulties) and EBD (Emotional Behaviour Difficulties).
As a SEN LSA it is vital that you are patient, understanding and compassionate. You will require a variety of challenge so it is very important you can react and use your initiative.
Candidates must have:
- Experience with children with similar needs
- Previous SEND LSA experience
- Knowledge of SLD, ASD, PMLD, EBD and Mental Health is desirable
- Interest in working with children
- A positive and enthusiastic approach
We can offer:
- Supportive and friendly team of staff
- Opportunities for professional development
- ASAP Start
- Long term to permanent
- Full Time
- Based in SEN school
- Lambeth, South East London
If this opportunity sounds exciting to you apply now and register with Remedy Education or contact Sophie at Remedy Education.