£75 - £85 per day
7 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant
Job title: SEN Teaching Assistant
Salary: £75 - £90 per day
Contract: Full Time, on-going contract
Start date: January 2022
Location: London Borough of Greenwich
Are you looking for a new SEN Teaching Assistant position?
Do you have SEN experience?
Do you enjoy supporting pupils on a 1:1 basis?
Remedy Education is recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant to join a happy, family centred school in the London Borough of Lewisham. This full time SEN Teaching Assistant is for a January 2022 start and will be a long-term role. The role will involve supporting a Year 6 boy on a 1:1 basis.
The role- SEN Teaching Assistant:
* SEN Teaching Assistant
* Working with a Year 6 pupil who has communication difficulties
* Supporting a specific child on a 1:1 basis
* Prior experience supporting pupils with SEN needs is essential
The school - SEN Teaching Assistant:
* Children here are primary aged
* Strong family orientated staff
* Well-behaved children who love to learn
* An experienced leadership team
Requirements - SEN Teaching Assistant:
To be considered for the SEN Teaching Assistant position, you will:
* Have experience working with children or adults with special needs
* Have both patience and resilience
* Have strong communication, literacy, and numeracy skills
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
How to apply:
If you would like to be considered for this SEN Teaching Assistant role, please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education for further information or apply for the position. Trial days will be taking place ASAP!