£75 - £90 per day
about 2 months ago
SEN - Teaching Assistant - Uxbridge Hillingdon
Remedy Education are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to join our lovely SEN school based in Uxbridge. The school are looking for someone who has great experience in ASD, ADHD and challenging behaviour.
You will be working within the classroom supporting the class teacher with students education and behaviour managment.
The students in the school need strong SEN TA's who have a background working in school and who are confident working with Autism.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to assess the individual learning needs of pupils
- The ability to positively manage challenging behaviour
- A positive attitude, the ability to empathise and a willingness to develop and learn on the job
- Be calm, patient and caring approach to working with children
- Experience working with pupils with ASD
- You MUST hold a current DBS or a DBS on the update service
This is a full time position long term starting in September, the school is based in Uxbridge with great transport links.
You must have experience working within a school and a clear DBS to be accepted for this role.
If you are interested in this role then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie from Remedy for more information.