£75 - £85 per day
20 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant
Lambeth, South East London
A lovely SEN School located within walking distance of the local train station is looking to appoint an innovative, ambitious and enthusiastic SEN teaching assistant ASAP.
The successful teaching assistant at this primary school will play a significant role in the continued development of the school and help drive the success of the children.
The ideal SEN Teaching Assistant should:
- Have experience working with SEN students
- Have training or experience in Makaton, PECS, or be Team Teach trained
- Be flexible and patient, as the Special Needs will vary
- Be able to communicate effectively within a team
- Be committed to work full-time
The school is based in Lambeth South East London with great transport links from London, the amazing staff are looking for someone to start ASAP.
- ASAP Start
- long term to permanent
- £75-85 a day
- Full time
- Monday to Friday
- Based in Lambeth
If you think this is the right job role you then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at remedy for more information.