£75 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Primary School - Full time - September start
Remedy Education are looking for a SEN Primary Teaching Assistant to join our lovely school based in Lewisham South East London.
You will be working with students with challenging behaviour and various SEN needs, you will support the class teacher with the daily running's and behaviour management.
Ideally, you will :
- Be able to commit to a full-time role (5 days per week)
- Have an adult DBS, or be willing to acquire one through Remedy Education
- Have previous experience working with children with different educational needs
- Confidence supporting pupils with a range of different academic abilities
- Good interpersonal and communicational skills
The school is well facilitated and has easy transport links, they are offering full academic year of experience as a Secondary Teaching Assistant, you will be working with mainstream children in and out of the classroom.
If this role is of interest to you, or you are just generally seeking new opportunities within a SEND setting, please feel free to contact Sophie Child Remedy Education.