£80 - £90 per day
about 2 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant / South East London / September Start
- Are you an engaging and exciting teaching assistant?
- Do you want to make a difference for all the children that you work with?
- Can you instil a sense of pride in pupils for their work?
Remedy Education are looking for hard working and motivated SEN Teaching assistants to work in an outstanding and hardworking school-who want the best for their staff and pupils, in and around South East London.
The ideal candidate will be willing to go above and beyond to care for the children and have a passion for their role. This outstanding school has a number of amazing facilities, and it would be a huge opportunity to miss out on.
Working as an SEN TA could be the start of an exciting and rewarding new career!
If this is for you, apply now!
- Split role between Year 2 and Year 3 to support 2 children with ASD and SLCN/SEMH
- Liaise with the SENCO and class teacher where required
- Reporting any issues, in line with school policy and procedure
- Communicating effectively with children, staff, parents and carers where necessary
- Looking after students emotional, physical and social well being
- KS1/Lower KS2 experience
- Experience of working with children with SEND, ideally ASD, speech and language needs and SEMH needs.
- Training related to SEND e.g. Autism Awareness; Zones of Regulation; Team Teach (safe handling)
- Experience of working 1:1 or with small groups.
- Experience of using visual resources, including visual timetables; now & next boards; check lists
- Experience of/training in phonics & early reading
- Interest in Autism, Speech and Language. Being patient and kind with an approachable personality
- Rewarding role
- A 'refer a friend' scheme - chance to earn £100
- CPD opportunity
- The opportunity to make a difference to the lives of young children within the primary sector
- Dedicated consultants with an enthusiastic and encouraging approach
If this sounds like something that would interest you please don't hesitate to contact me by emailing your CV to Carly Walters.