12 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Enfield North London
An 'lovely' 2 form entry Primary School in Enfield are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to start in ASAP or after the half term. As a SEN Teaching Assistant your role will be supporting children with Autism with needs across the spectrum. Your role will involve you working between the mainstream class and the Autism Resource Provision and you will offer some one to one support in the classroom, whilst trying to maintain the schools inclusive approach.
This is a full time long term role starting ASAP.
* SEN Teaching Assistant
* Supporting a variety of SEN; Autism (ASD), Dyslexia, ADHD and Speech & Language difficulties
* 1:1 and group support - In and out of the classroom
* Working alongside a range of professionals and SENCO
* Attending weekly training sessions
* Working across any of the following phases - EYFS, KS1 or KS2
* ASAP Starts - Long-term & full time
* £80- £90 per day
* Must have an outgoing, forward-thinking and creative personality
* You must be willing to learn and get stuck in with multiple roles
* Strong understanding of SEN is required
* Previous SEN experience in either a working or personal level would be desirable, but not essential
Please apply now or contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.