£150 - £180 per day
6 days ago
Long term perm
SEN Teachers Required to work in mainstream schools in South East London
SEN Teachers required across South East London
Vacancies in the following boroughs: Lewisham, Lambeth, Southwark and Greenwich
Long-term & Permanent positions available
- SEN Teachers
- Lewisham, Lambeth, Southwark and Greenwich
- ASD: SEN Teacher for Autistic Spectrum Disorder (All Key Stages)
- SLD: SEN Teacher for Severe Learning Difficulties (All Key Stages)
- PMLD: SEN Teacher for Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (All Key Stages)
- SEMH: SEN Teacher for Social Emotional and Mental Health (All Key Stages)
- Long term
- Daily Supply
- £150 - £180 per day
- Remedy Education
SEN Teacher Role Information:
We have a number of vacancies for SEN Teachers within the Lewisham, Lambeth, Southwark and Greenwich boroughs.
Our partner Schools have asked that Remedy Education look in to these vacancies to ensure they are able to recruit the best Teachers for now and next term. We have promised our schools that we will ensure we have all areas covered and are looking for qualified SEN Teachers who wants to work in South East London SEN Schools.
Schools will be seeking teachers for permanent/contract posts, long-term supply (maternity cover, sickness cover) and daily supply. If any of these posts are of interest, I encourage you to apply immediately.
- Teaching Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years reference details
- DBS on the update service
- Right to work - passport or citizenship evidence
- Up to date CV
- Dedicated to providing each school and pupil with the best education possible
- Ability to work well in a team
- Planning and assessing lessons
- Marking all work
SEN Teachers required in South East London - APPLY NOW by sending your updated CV or call Carly Walters on, 0208 418 1390.
At Remedy Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.