£140 - £170 per day
16 days ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education are actively looking for an SEN Teacher based in Sutton, required currently and the next academic year.
- ASD - SEN Teacher for Autistic Spectrum Disorder (All Key Stages).
- SLD - SEN Teacher for Severe Learning Difficulties (All Key Stages).
- PMLD - SEN Teacher for Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (All Key Stages).
- SEMH - SEN Teacher for Social Emotional and Mental Health (All Key Stages).
- £140 - £170 per day
SEND Teacher Role Information:
Are you an innovative and passionate SEND Teacher with experience working with a range of ALN?
Are you looking to join an agency that is equally passionate about ensuring the correct staff members are placed within the schools and settings which enable them to thrive?
We are looking for the following qualities in applicants:
- Possess excellent subject knowledge
- Have knowledge and experience of the British Curriculum
- Maintain exceptional classroom practice
- Work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues
- Experience, empathy and drive to support children with a variety of Additional Learning Needs
Successful candidates should hold a PGCE with a relevant Bachelor's Degree, a Bachelor of Education or the international equivalent.
What to expect from Remedy Education:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Work that you want - we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme - earn up to £100 per referral
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Opportunity for permanent positions
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven't heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.