£150 - £180 per day
3 months ago
Long term perm
SEN Teacher KS4
Full Time - Long term position
Secondary SEN school
£150 - £180 per day, depending on experience
The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are - recent experience obtained within the last 2 years of working with children or young people.
Special Needs Teacher working with Key Stage 4 children with severe and complex learning difficulties including those who have been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Condition.
About the role
As a Special Needs Teacher, you will be teaching the national curriculum to KS4 students. You will have a smaller class sizes and be responsible for planning and conducting effective lessons, and managing the classroom.
About the school
This is a progressive school with a commitment to providing consistent support to both students and their families with learning.
To be considered for the role of Teacher KS4 you will:
- Previous experience teaching Special Needs children- PMLD preference
- QTS or PGCE
- DBS on the Update Service or willing to get one
- Flexibility, compassion, and patience in character
- Right to work in the UK
- ECTS welcome to apply
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- recent experience obtained within the last 2 years of working with children or young people
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Remedy Education
Remedy is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people.
What Remedy Education can offer
As a valued employee of Remedy, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Remedy Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role,
please call Carly Walters at Remedy Education on, 0208 418 1390.