7 months ago
SEN Teacher - KS3 Secondary mix Class
Greenwich South East London
Remedy Education are looking for qualified SEN Teacher to join our SEN school based in Greenwich South East London.
You will be working in a KS3 class with a mixed of ASD and learning difficulties.
The class will be supported by SEN teaching assistants to help with the learning and development of the class.
This School are seeking a Teacher who:
- Has a positive attitude
- Is a good classroom practitioner with good behaviour management
- Ambitious and has a willingness to learn
- Has their own ideas on how to develop a creative curriculum
- Ambitious and wanting to progress into middle or senior leadership
- Holds QTS
- Has at least 1 years UK National Curriculum Experience
The amazing school based in Greenwich is well facilitated with parking around the school and close to public transport.
This position is to start ASAP on a long term to permanent contract.
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.