£140 - £160 per day
4 months ago
Are you an outstanding SEND teacher? Are you looking for a full time, Long term class teacher position with start from October 2018? Have you got experience working in Secondary settings? If you answered yes to these three questions this I definitely the right opportunity for you!
I am exclusively recruiting for a class teacher to teach in a small and lovely SEND school within the Greenwich area. The school currently has 16 students with EBD and SEMH. This school offers a flexible and creative teaching approach tailored to every student's individual needs. Staff members are extremely valuable to the school and feel very passionate to constantly develop with the school. You will be starting in your role in October 2018.
- On site parking
- Top of the range technology and modern resources
- Extensive grounds
- Team days and events
- Great support within your role
- Brilliant career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to make your visions a reality
- A unique teaching approach
Benefits for working with Remedy Education.
- Dedicated consultants with educational managerial backgrounds
- Free career advice
- Continuous support and guidance through out your whole journey to reach your work goal
- Opportunity to choose your work pattern
- Salary negotiation support
- Matching you with the job opportunity that you are looking for
- Exclusive jobs
- Advice and feedback on your current CV
Your role will include:
- To lead support staff and students
- To create an positive environment for development
- To follow OFSTED regulations
- To build a strong rapport with staff and students
- Plan and deliver outstanding and flexible lessons
- Enabling learners to access the curriculum
- Be an active part in setting a positive learning environment
Key skills and experience needed:
- QTS is desirable but not essential
- Be flexible and creative within your visions and approach to education
- A good understanding of working with students with EBD and SEMH
- Willingness to learn and build relationships with staff and students
- Be confident to lead your class
Are these skills that you feel you have? Do you feel that this is the rewarding role for you?
For more information regarding this amazing opportunity please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Remedy Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.