4 months ago
Remedy Education are looking to recruit a SEN teacher for a specialist school in Croydon
The school works with children aged 11-17 years old and would be looking for a dedicated candidate who understands the nature of the role and is happy to facilitate to their learners.
The successful candidate will need previous experience working as a Maths Teacher.
** Newly Qualified Teachers welcome to apply
** Qualified Teacher **
** Happy to work with KS4 **
** Starts September **
** Excellent pay rates and facilities **
At Remedy Recruitment Group, you will receive a personal one-one service from your dedicated consultant. The ideal candidate should:.
* Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
* Already be a confident and enthusiastic Science Teacher with the initiative to facilitate the progression of the department.
* You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
* Hold a valid DBS check (or CRB issued within the last 12 months), as well as any applicable Overseas Police Checks.
* It is also preferable that you have a valid clean UK driving licence.
You will be required to fully register with Remedy Recruitment Group for all long-term/permanent positions as we pride ourselves in vetting all candidates working within our Schools.
To find out more about this role or any other positions you may be interested in please contact Natalie @ Remedy Education