£160 - £170 per day
30 days ago
SEN Primary Teacher - Uxbridge, North West London
Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated Primary teacher?
Are you interested in working in a SEN school where you can make differences in children's lives?
I am currently looking for a SEN Primary Teacher who has experience in teaching pupils with complex Social, Emotional, and Mental Health Needs (SEMH) and Autism/ ASD. This full-time role is to start in ASAP on a short term supply contract in a popular SEN school in Uxbridge. The interview will take place as early as possible.
As a SEN Primary Teacher, you will be teaching KS1 or KS2 pupils who have complex Social, Emotional, and Mental Health Needs (SEMH), Autism/ ASD and Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLD) such as Dyslexia, ADHD, and Aspergers. The school has committed staff members who are passionate about enhancing the lives of their students through learning.
- SEN Primary Teacher
- A popular SEN School in Uxbridge
- £160 - £170 per day
- Teaching a small group of pupils in KS1 or KS2with Social, Emotional, and Mental Health Needs (SEMH), Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLD), Autism/ASD
- Small classroom size (6 - 8 pupils per class)
- Monday to Friday; 8:30am - 16:30pm
- Career progress within the schools
- Daily catch-ups to promote team unity and provide therapeutic education
- Vocational subjecting and play based activities on-site/off-site
- Wide range of on-site facilities including musical lounge, sensory rooms and ELSA
- Roaming therapy dog and canine reading sessions
- Extensive training on offer!
- Weekly payment
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or relevant teaching qualification
- Enhanced DBS on Update Service
- Must have an understanding of SEN pupils - Personal/Professional
- Proactive nature, use your initiative
- Knowledge of de-escalation techniques
- Experience with SEMH and challenging behaviour
- An ability to adhere to and implement schools' various policies
- Awareness of Child Safeguarding policies
SEN Primary Teacher | SEN Jobs | Uxbridge | ASAP - how do I apply?
Great! If you meet the criteria and interested in this SEN Primary Teacher position, you can apply below or contact Dylan at Remedy Education directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications and training.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Remedy Education storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements.