£20 - £30 per hour
16 days ago
S3 & KS4 ASD Teacher - Harlow, Essex
Remedy Tutors are working with Virtual Schools in Essex who are looking for ASD Teacher to work with their challenging students. Working with pupils with very severe and Complex needs who would be greatly receptive to someone who will proactively make them feel like children via a child-led curriculum.
You will be working within the students home where the student is most likely to engage.
- Creative SEN Teachers who are experienced in supporting Autism, PMLD, SLD and Complex Needs
- Vast background in working amongst KS3 & KS4
- working with excludees, have medical needs or special needs, be temporarily lacking a school placement, be a teen parent, young offender or out of permanent school setting, or educational provision
Person Specification - SEN Teacher
- Thorough experience supporting pupils working to GCSE standards.
- Must hold UK QTS and have thorough experience developing ASD, PMLD and SLD pupils who exhibit behaviour difficulties
- Confident with manual handling and ability to develop low-ability ASD pupils
- Ability to engage non-verbal pupils
For more information, or to apply for this tuition work, please call Sandra at Remedy Tutors on 02084 181 393 or send your CV.
SEN, KS3, GCSE, Combined Maths, English, A-level, Tutors, Teacher