£160 - £190 per day
24 days ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education are actively looking to represent SEN Teachers across South East London, required currently and the next academic year.
- Immediate representation (pending compliance.)
- ASD - SEN Teacher for Autistic Spectrum Disorder (All Key Stages).
- SLD - SEN Teacher for Severe Learning Difficulties (All Key Stages).
- PMLD - SEN Teacher for Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (All Key Stages).
- SEMH - SEN Teacher for Social Emotional and Mental Health (All Key Stages).
- Competitive day rates
SEND Teacher Role Information:
Are you an innovative and passionate SEND Teacher with experience working with a range of ALN?
Are you looking to join an agency that is equally passionate about ensuring the correct staff members are placed within the schools and settings which enable them to thrive?
We are looking for the following qualities in applicants:
- Possess excellent subject knowledge
- Have knowledge and experience of the British Curriculum
- Maintain exceptional classroom practice
- Work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues
- Experience, empathy and drive to support children with a variety of Additional Learning Needs
Successful candidates should hold a PGCE with a relevant Bachelor's Degree, a Bachelor of Education or the international equivalent.
What to expect from Remedy Education:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Work that you want - we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme - earn up to £100 per referral
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven't heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Remedy is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.