£75 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
Special Educational Need's Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) - Bexley
Remedy Education looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to join our lovely SEN school.
We are ideally looking for experienced teaching assistants who are able to support SEN students.
Ideally you will need to have experience working with the below:
- Complex needs
- Visually impaired
- Learning Difficulties
Special needs teaching assistants must have experience working with mental health problems and complex SEN needs.
Special needs teaching assistant will be working with a secondary aged pupils who has severe complex needs including attachment disorder. Students are academic and they range from mild learning difficulties to gifted and talented.
- Starting ASAP
- Long term to permanent position
- Full time, Monday to Friday 8.30am - 3.30/4.00pm
- Daily rate of £75-90 depending on experience
You will be based within the classroom supporting the class teacher with the daily running of the class, you will be supporting the students within the classroom helping them with their education.
You must have:
- An up to date DBS
- Experience working with children before within the classroom
- Be good with literacy and numeracy
- A passion for supporting children