£75 - £85 per day
20 days ago
Long term perm
SEN Support Worker - South East London
London Borough of Lambeth
£70 - £80 per day, depending on experience
Remedy Education is recruiting for an SEN Support Worker to work within a special needs environment in the London Borough of Lambeth. The children have severe and complex learning needs. The successful SEN Support Assistant will need to be comfortable working within a special needs environment, with children aged 4 - 16.
- SEN Support Worker
- To work with students with severe and complex learning needs
- Working with children ages 4 - 16
- Set in an area that is easily accessible via public transport
- Special needs school for children with severe and complex learning needs
- Friendly environment
- Located in the London Borough of Lambeth
To be considered for the SEN Support Worker Role, you will:
- Have experience working with children or adults with special needs
- Have strong communication, literacy, and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Remedy Education offer:
As a valued employee of Remedy Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply
If you are an SEN Support Worker who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.