£80 - £90 per day
24 days ago
SEN Speech & Language Teaching Assistant - Lewisham South East London
Remedy Education are looking for a SEN Speech and Language Teaching Assistant to support within our SEN school, you will support students with various SEN within the classroom.
You will be supporting students with their communication, development and learning using specialist speech and language skills. Most of the students within the school suffer from ASD and learning difficulties so experience with SEN is key.
What we are looking for:
- A confident, resilient and determined SEN Speech & Language Teaching Assistant with previous Speech & Language experience
- Have a clear understanding of their role of an SEN Speech & Language Teaching Assistant
- Be empathetic and ensure the schools values underpin all that they do
- Work closely with students, parents and staff to unlock full potential
- Be a Passionate SEN Learning Support Assistant, who uses an exciting and innovative approach to learning, both one a 1:1 and group basis
- Be flexible and confident to support across the school, including those who have additional/SEN needs
This is a long term, full time position starting ASAP.
The school is located in Lewisham South East London with great transport links from London and close site parking.
You must hold a current DBS to be accepted for this role
Please apply now or contact Sophie for more information.