£80 - £85 per day
9 days ago
Remedy Education are currently recruiting Teaching Assistants to work in a PRU school in Croydon .
We are actively seeking a Teaching Assistant with strong behavioural management. The ideal candidate will be committed and looking for a stable, long-term post as this Alternative Provision will be looking to help develop and grow the successful candidate. This is a rapidly growing organisation with a fantastic and supportive SLY with CPD opportunities available.
- SEMH Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant
- Long Term to Permanent Vacancy
- Specialist SEBD (Social, Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties) School
- Ideal for an experienced, robust and engaging LSA/TA
- They also welcome candidates with experience in a mainstream school within their exclusion unit
- Team Teach beneficial
- Teaching assistant
- The ideal candidate has to be passionate, strong and able to inspire and support pupils
If you are interested, hold an Enhanced DBS and you would like to apply, please send your CV for the attention of Sophie at Remedy Education.
If this opportunity is not the Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant role that you are looking for but you are interested in becoming a Learning support Assistant/Teaching Assistant in a London School, then please do look at the Remedy Recruitment Group website for more opportunities like this one.