£80 - £90 per day
6 days ago
**Must have SIMS experience**
Remedy Education are recruiting! Are you a great School Administrator with SIMS experience looking for your next role in Bow, East London.
Remedy Education are currently recruiting for an experienced School Administrator with strong IT skills and experience of SIMS to work in an SEN setting in Bow, East London. This is a full time role to start ASAP and will be long term for the rest of the academic year at least. This Ofsted Outstanding SEN school are hiring in their Inclusion Faculty to provide general administration support to the SENCo.
As a SEN School Administrator, you will be required to:
- Provide administrative and student support service within the faculty.
- Provide communication support for the Inclusion faculty including phone calls, emails, meeting scheduling, minute taking and letter typing.
- Provide administrative support for access arrangements.
- Undertake additional or other duties as may be appropriate to achieve the objectives of the post and as directed and deemed appropriated by the Line Manager.
- Maintain manual and computerised records/management information systems for SEN information in SIMS.
- Support the Learning Support Assistants timetabling process.
- Monitor and report staff absences and monitor/administer the use of agency staff, including induction and orientation when required.
The School Administrator we require should have:
- SIMS experience
- Minimum of 1 year school administration experience
- Good ICT skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English, both written and verbal.
- Professionalism, a strong work ethic and high motivation.
- Flexibility, dedication and the desire to meet all daily objectives.
By registering with Remedy, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as SEN School administrator in Bow, East London or for more information about the role, contact Carly Walters on, 0208 418 1390.