23 days ago
SEN Primary Classroom Teacher - Lambeth, South East London
Our amazing school based in Lambeth, South East London is a special school committed to providing outstanding education for students from 5-19 with a wide range of special educational needs including severe and complex learning difficulties, speech and language difficulties and ASD.
We are looking for a SEN Teacher to support within the classroom:
- Must have experience in SEN
- Be able to offer a range of teaching, learning, assessment and behaviour management strategies
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to work collaboratively with a range of partners, including LSAs, parents, colleagues and multi-agency professionals in order to meet student's needs in a holistic way
- Be prepared to work with any age group from 5 to 25yrs old, will initially be primary based
- Support the school's vision and ethos
To be accepted for this role you must have previous experience working as a teacher and you must hold QTS and a valid DBS.
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy Education for more information.