Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£32.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on exeperience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced SEN Occupational Therapist to work within Hammersmith and Fulham Council.
To deliver a high quality Occupational Therapy service to a caseload of children and young people with a range of special educational needs at mainstream and special schools and colleges in the borough and out of borough settings attended by Hammersmith and Fulham residents.
Case holding - Children & young people with a range of special educational needs in mainstream and special schools across the borough of Hammersmith and Fulham.
Providing appropriate Occupational Therapy assessment and analysing clinical and social information from a range of sources to develop an appropriate intervention plan.
Collaborating with teachers, along with other professionals and attendance at review meetings as required.
To work closely with CYP, school professionals, carers and families, involving them in decision-making regarding intervention approaches, sharing assessment and condition related information clearly and effectively, particularly where barriers to understanding exist.
- To represent the LA at tribunal hearings if required.
- To demonstrate clinical effectiveness and maintain own clinical skills in line with evidence-based practice.
- To assist in the planning and initiation of new/different areas and methods of working.
- To attend educational and multidisciplinary assessments and reviews where appropriate.
- Completion of Sensory Integration Network training.
- Degree or equivalent Diploma in Occupational Therapy.
- Registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Registered member of Royal College of Occupational Therapists.
- Evidence of attendance at a range of post-graduate paediatric training
- Training in working with individuals with special educational needs
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly