£75 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
SEN TA/LSA - Southwark, South East London
Remedy Education are working with a number of primary and secondary SEN schools located in the London Borough of Southwark, who are seeking strong SEN Teaching Assistants/Learning Support Assistants to join their team.
The schools cater for students with a range of needs for example, MLD, ASD, SLD and SEMH.
** SEN Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assistant
** Full Time
** £70-£90 per day, depending on experience
As an SEN teaching assistant/learning support assistant, the successful applicant will hold a number of responsibilities including; working on a 1:1 basis, working in small groups, making and creating resources, helping to raise the attainment of the students and supporting the needs of the students with SEND.
This is the ideal opportunity to gain the necessary skills and experience for those considering applying to teacher training courses (PGCE, Schools Direct and Teach First) to further your experience working within SEN schools.
- To work alongside and learn from a talented and supportive team of teachers.
- To develop teaching techniques and communication skills.
- To lead 1:1 / small group intervention groups - planning provided that you will adapt to suit learners.
- To monitor and track pupil progress.
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice.
The school can offer you:
- Generous opportunities for CPD
- Fully committed and supportive colleagues
- A calm, welcoming culture and positive environment to work in
- An environment where you can grow and develop
- Fantastic children to work with
- Experience working with children or young people who have SEND
- Experience in an SEN school
- Enthusiastic, resilient, and positive approach.
- Must have legal right to work in the UK.
If you are looking for a rewarding role in Education and want to make difference, we want to hear from you!
Remedy is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability, or sexual orientation.