£75 - £85 per day
11 days ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education are looking for SEN TA with experience of working with children with Autism to work in schools in the Lewisham area to start ASAP until July 2021 on long term cover and day to day supply, full time and part time roles available.
Experience with a variety of SEN and Learning Difficulties is essential
SEN Teaching Assistant Contract/Position Details
* Location - Lewisham
* Position - SEN Supply Teaching Assistant
* Type of work - Class teaching assistant
* Start date - ASAP
* Contract type - Temporary/Long term
* Full-time potential
* Minimum rate of pay - £70 - £85 per day
* Hours - 8:30am - 4pm (term time only)
SEN TA Experience, Training and Qualifications
* It is essential that you have SEN Teaching assistant experience, team teach training would be desirable.
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Remedy Education if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
* Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Remedy Education, you must
* Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you are an SEN Teaching Assistant and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on, 0208 418 1390.
Remedy is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Remedy Education in order to fill this vacancy.
Remedy is able to offer the successful SEN Supply Teaching Assistant
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme.