£75 - £85 per day
27 days ago
Could this be the perfect job for you?
Are you looking to utilise your skill set in a similar role but within a more rewarding environment?
Do you have a passion for SEN and supporting others?
We are currently recruiting for Learning Support Workers for a large SEN School based in Lambeth area. You will be working with learners aged 4 - 11 who have mild to severe learning difficulties and disabilities.
We would be interested in hearing from you if you have:
* Personal or work experience supporting those with SEN, SEMH, SLD, PMLD, personal care, challenging behaviours, mild-moderate Learning difficulties and disabilities
* GCSE Maths & English grade A-C or equivalent
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who has good experience supporting individuals in an educational environment from a personal and/or employment background and is looking for an exciting new challenge. If you have passion and dedication for working with vulnerable young people in making a difference, then this is the role for you!
As a Learning Support Worker your role will be to support the learners to excel in their educational journey through encouragement to meet SMART targets as well as preparing, monitoring and maintaining a safe and secure learning environment.
What we can offer:
- Long term temporary working during term time only starting ASAP
- Work life balance - flexible variable hours Monday-Friday anytime from 8.30am - 4.15pm
- Part time and full-time hours to suit you (must be able to work 3 days minimum)
- Friendly, open and honest work environment
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
If you are interested in this role click on the apply now button to secure your new job for September!