Waltham Forest, London
£70 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
Mainstream Teaching Assistant - East London
Remedy are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join our mainstream primary school based in Hackney East London, the lovely mainstream school has a separate SEN department with amazing facilities and great staff.
You will be working closely with students within the classroom supporting them with reading and writing, you will work 1:1 as well as in small groups. You will work with the class Teacher to make a clam and safe learning environment for students to learn and grow.
- Full-time - Monday-Friday, long-term ongoing
- £75- £85 per day
- Teaching Assistant - Primary School
- ASAP Start - or after Easter Break 2021
- Based in Hackney East London
- Supporting the class teacher with students on a 1:1 basis, or in small groups
- Providing clear feedback to the teacher based on lesson objectives for each student
You will need:
- Experience as a teaching assistant
- Be able to support students with literacy and numeracy
- An up to date DBS
The right person for this job will be calm, supportive and nurturing, but with the ability to be firm but fair where needed. You will be someone that they can look to for support and advice, as well as someone that they look up to and respect. You will ensure that they feel safe, secure and confident in asking for help and channelling their emotions effectively
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, if you require more information please contact Tilly at Remedy on 0204 531 0058.