£400.00 - £415.00 per day + 4 days per week
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced SEN Lead Officer to work 4 days per week for Newham Council.
- To ensure that children, young people ages 0-25 years with SEND and Education Health and Care Plans and families in Newham a first class service that fulfils their potential, and when they need additional support, provide services or broker services that are local and easily accessible.
- Support the Group Manager and Head of Service in the development delivery and review of high standards in education planning, performance, commissioning services for children, young people with SEND/EHCP and their families and carers so that overall costs are reduced but the life chances of children and young people are maximised.
- To lead and manage the efficient operation of caseloads to ensure the delivery of high quality, fully integrated services to children, young people and their families in line with the requirements of national legislation and guidance. To line manage staff as part of this and ensure efficiency within the service.
- To Ensure statutory deadlines are followed/met for the allocated Caseload through close supervision in line with the SEND Code of Practice 2015 including duties relating to Part 3 of the Children & Families Act 2014 and relating Regulations.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly