£150 - £180 per day
3 months ago
Remedy Education - SEN English Teacher - Enfield
A SEN School in Enfield are recruiting for a temp to perm English SEN Teacher. The role will be full-time position to start immediately!
This school provides education and support for learners who are not accessing mainstream schools, the school believe in providing opportunities to enable pupils to flourish and thrive through character building opportunities and a balanced curriculum.
They have a strong team that all work exceptionally well together. Welcoming & helpful staff who all work well and are incredibly supportive. Teachers at this Special Needs school have been graded 'Good' with 'Outstanding' features and as such all new teaching staff must be able to follow suit. Students range from primary to secondary levels & respond well to open-minded, approachable, consistent & empathetic staff.
New opportunity has arisen for SEN English Teacher / Teacher of English for a full time temp-to-perm role to start ASAP! They are looking for an all-round good to outstanding SEN Teacher of English / English Teacher who has experience working with SEN pupils who have challenging & emotional behaviour.
It is imperative that you have taught English Literature & Language from KS3 & KS4 levels (KS2 preferable but not essential). Please note this is NOT an EAL/ ESL/ EFL/ TEFL/TESOL post and would unfortunately not suit that type of teacher.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have a UK recognised Mainstream or SEN Teaching certificate (PGCE/ QTS / GTP / SCITT / Teach First etc)
- You must have taught English Literature & Language in a mainstream or SEN school
- Must have taught English at KS3 & KS4
- Your SEN teaching experience must have been with challenging behaviour students i.e. SEBD/ EBD/ ADHD/ SEMH/ ASD etc.
- MPS or UPS English Teacher welcome to apply
- Consistent, empathetic, dedicated and strong classroom practitioner
- Effective at motivating your pupils by teaching fun and engaging lessons
Please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education for more information